THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 8, 2010

starts to hate you more and more than before.

okay.

you know who you are.
what are your points to kutuk kutuk me or feel like "menyampah" bila tengok i take pictures huh?
you're just a loser.
thats's all.
you feel jealous because you cant take pictures right?
your PRINCESS isnt THAT cute, you knoww.
she looks like this :






so i totally dont mind about you and her.
oh btw, i've clean, mop and whatever that involves cleaning, my guitar super hard.

dont wanna ask me why?

because you've touched and played it before. i dont want any of your fingerprint to stay STICK on my guitar.

okay.
i just dont care about you anymore.
bye bye :)


cheers,
efah..

xoxo



2 comments:

Rubee Jun said...

efah whats the problem? whos the girl is you talking abotu in this blog is that me? ))":

Rubee Jun said...

*about