THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 5, 2010

school, pork, camera, "Boyan girls" and band.

last night i told my mum that i dont wanna follow her to her school. for the sports day.
so, this morning, my mum wake me up. she was giving me money to buy food for my breakfast and lunch.
i dont know why, suddenly, i feel like going to her school. then i said "ala, nak ikut"
mum said "eh, yesterday you told me, tak nak follow" then she gave me 5 minutes to get ready.

i was like WHAT ?





whatever. haha i wore the skinny jeans that i wear to McDonald's yesterday.

then, then, i went to the school. i was doing nothing there. until i met one person. i thought he was a chinese guy so i ignored him. but then, i saw he was taking picture with his Nikon D60 DSLR and i knew that he got the same desire like mine. i mean, taking pictures, for sure.

the Chinese-looking guy, his name is Imran.
so we had a wonderful chat about pervert people, soSIAL students and etc etc etc..

im too lazy to blog now because im too exhausted.
i decided to stop now.
till then..

cheers,
efah..

xoxo


0 comments: