THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

cool people :)

okay.
well hi readers, thanks for stopping by..
okay its 7:53 p.m now, and i got nothing to do so i decided to update my blog and introduce to you guys my best friends. all of my friends are SNAZZY. even my cyber friends too. i love them :)

firstly,
my cute cute little sister, RUBEE.



we shared HOT gossips, she knows my crush, i know her crush and she knows my secrets. some of my secrets, only she knows it. i mean, i even didnt tell my best friends about that secret thingy but i told her. ONLY her.

okay then my besties,
nysa, mastura, reem, wannor, munirah, KD, Aiman, Fadhli and Sarah :)
i love them so much. they're the best. always be there for me.






















and and and,
i love my cyber friends too.

@_alex_dunn_ : New Zealand
@LOLGASMIC : New Zealand
@xmunchkinlovex : Malaysia
@danishbieber : Singapore
@afiqahhh : Singapore
@msstarpants: Singapore
@nfhafiza : Malaysia
@erizabieber : Malaysia

thanks for reading.

cheers,
efah..

xoxo

0 comments: